Please follow the instructions that will help you at the arrival and during the job fair.
1. Exhibitor access to the exhibition centre for registration and stand preparation
• 06/11/2018, Tuesday 03:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.
• Upon arrival at the exhibition centre, please first register in the Profesia information stand at the main entrance to PVA EXPO PRAHA, where you will receive a welcome package that will contain:
• Exhibitor’s card, without which you cannot move around the exhibition grounds
• Lunch tickets according to the number of people given by you (they will be included in the exhibitor’s card)
• Parking card, which will be bound by the exhibitor’s license plate number
2. Access to the exhibition centre for exhibitors during the job fair days
• 07/11/2018, Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 09:00 a.m.
• 08/11/2018, Thursday 08:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
3. Official PVA EXPO PRAGUE exhibition centre opening hours for the public
• 07/11/2018, Wednesday 09:00 a.m. – 07:30 p.m.
• 08/11/2018, Thursday 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
• The exhibition centre includes a restaurant and plenty of refreshment stalls that are at your disposal.
• Lunch will be served on both days from 11:30 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. in the lobby (you will find it in the job air layout shortly).
• Snacks and refreshments at HR days will be available at 9:30 a.m. (during both days) and 03:00 p.m (only during the first day).
• There will also be space for relaxation and a café, where you can refresh yourself.
5. The gala evening banquet at PVA EXPO PRAHA will be held on 07/11/2018 from 08:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m.
6. Sticking to the wall of the stand
• Sticking is permitted only with semi-permeable glue or adhesive rubber. Please do not use double-sided tapes as they damage the panels. After the job fair, please remove any attached graphics. For each damaged panel, you will be charged CZK 3,000 excl. VAT.
• Depending on the number of vehicles you gave us, you will have a designated number of parking spaces available. If you arrive with more vehicles, please pay the additional entrance fee to the external service of PVA EXPO PRAGUE.
• We recommend that you pay close attention to your things and equipment, and possibly take out insurance. Unfortunately, with such a huge event, it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no problem. A security service is provided – an external contractor of PVA EXPO PRAHA. However, we recommend taking valuable items with you.
9. Wi-Fi connection
• Wi-Fi connection will be available in all the halls:
Network name: ProfesiaDays2018_exh
• It is forbidden to create your own hotspots.
10. Dismantling your own stalls
• It is allowed only on 08/11/2018 from 05:00 p.m. till 07:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your account manager.